Have you ever had difficulties working in international environments?
Would you like to improve your English competences to work with E+?
Would you like to gain effective communication and better quality of your projects?
How about getting new partners and developing projects together?
If YES to any of the above, this course is for you!
The aim of this training course is to provide practical tools to participants to improve their communication competences (skills, attitudes and knowledge) in English for international projects within ERASMUS+ and European mobility and lifelong learning programmes.
This course is designed for people who wish to gain confidence and get new tools to communicate in English based on their existing knowledge. This course is intended for participants with an intermediate level. (A2-B1). This is NOT for beginners or advanced learners.
1. To provide participants with practical tools to activate and improve their English language skills.
2. To develop strategies to handle communications in international learning mobility projects.
3. To help participants improve their existing communication skills in English in order to develop international projects in the field of learning mobility.
4. To rehearse practical situations where English communication is required (presentations of their jobs and tasks, presentations of their organisations, project design and presentation, etc.)
5. To provide information and vocabulary about mobility and Erasmus+ programmes as well as project management.
6. To develop English communication strategies to tackle cultural differences in order to facilitate understanding in intercultural and international partnerships.
7. To facilitate the building of long-lasting partnerships among participants’ organisations for future collaboration.
The course methodology is based on experiential learning, in an environment where participants can learn from each other and from the trainers.
The methodology used in this training activity is based on non-formal learning and is fully functional and topic-related. The course is aimed to encourage communication among the participants through simulation activities and practical communication exercises. Learning-by-doing activities are fully integrated in the course curriculum.
The programme of the course is built around activities relevant to the improvement of English communication in an international environment. During the course, participants will learn how to learn by themselves and to improve their skills thanks to simulation exercises, role-play games, presentations and workgroups, where the participants will work on reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar revision, listening and oral practice.
During workshops and depending on the size of the group, the participants may be divided in 2 groups so that they can take full advantage of the activities. Thus, factors such as language skills, cultural and linguistic diversity and different learning styles will be taken into account. The groups will be based on the data provided by the participants in the application and the introductory activities conducted during the first day.