"Facilitate inclusion" is a training course focused on inclusion, addressed to mentors, leaders and facilitators involved in youth activities/projects.
These 3 types of organizational key persons, even if it is not so obvious, frequently work with volunteers and/or young people with fewer opportunities and for sure they should have the proper competences. In addition, project activities may involve working with disadvantaged groups, therefore volunteers and young people should be prepared to do so.
Thus, the main aim of this training course is to develop specific competences of mentors, leaders, facilitators, in a motivational international context, guided by experienced trainers and facilitators, focusing in developing the abilities/opportunities to:
- work in a more efficient way with young people with fewer opportunities as a mentor, leader or coach;
- increase the quality of projects including people with fewer opportunities (facing disabilities, health problems, educational difficulties, cultural differences, economic obstacles, social obstacles, geographical obstacles);
- help volunteers/young people to be able to work with disadvantaged groups;
- create, apply, review and improve inclusive procedures in youth organizations;
- create new European inclusion networks.
• Fluency in English- the working language of the training course;
• Member/part of youth organization or organization working with young people, authorized to create and implement future Erasmus+ projects;
• Proven expertise to work/deal with young people with fewer opportunities ;
• Proper knowledge about the Erasmus+ program;
• Participants are prepared to participate in follow-up activities in their communities;
• Interest in actively attend and contribute during the full duration of the training course.