During this training course, the participants have the opportunity to discover new tools and to develop their training competences to manage and work with diversity in all its meanings. They can find the safety atmosphere to exchange best practices and experiences where they have learnt about inclusion and diversity in facilitation…,
Specific objectives of FIT are:
1. To create a common understanding of those who may be considered as young people with fewer opportunities and a coherent framework of support for the Erasmus+ programme feature "Equity and Inclusion".
2. To increase the commitment to inclusion and diversity for the trainers, facilitators and project coordinators.
3. To reduce obstacles for young people with fewer opportunities and special needs to participate in the training courses, evaluations, seminars and events of the programme and help applicants to overcome obstacles.
4. To get familiar with different tools, methods and approaches to develop quality trainings that involve or benefit young people with fewer opportunities and special needs.
5. To allow participants to exchange ideas and develop their professional competences for and inclusive and diverse work in training courses, seminars, projects, evaluations…and daily tasks.
Learning by doing. Special focus on participants’ needs and their experience. This training course is based on experiential learning, sharing without fear and taking risks for a commitment with the inclusion in Erasmus+ and learning activities.